LF: 500 KHz grabber at G4WGT.

To: "LF -RSGB LF Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: 500 KHz grabber at G4WGT.
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 19:56:37 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi LF,

I recently wrote to LF regarding setting up a grabber.

Well the time has arrived, I would like 500 KHz operators to have a look at my prototype grabber. There is no auto refresh as yet until I find out how to do that so any viewers will have to manually refresh the page. The upload is set at 5 minute periods.

Please e-mail any comments, good, bad or otherwise so that I can carry out any changes and improvements for users benefit.

The grabber will operate 24/7 covering a frequency range from 501.000 KHz to 505.600 KHz.

There could be times that the grabber is disrupted due to whatever operations I am conducting in the shack, such as transmitting on 500 KHZ etc.

The “G4WGT 500 KHz Grabber” is at :-

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/wgtaylor/grabber.html

73,

Gary - G4WGT - IO83QP.