Re: LF: 500 KHz grabber at G4WGT.

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 500 KHz grabber at G4WGT.
From: Rik Strobbe <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 23:00:06 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Gary,

nice to see my signal on the grabber

There is no auto refresh as yet until I find out how
to do that so any viewers will have to manually refresh the page. The upload
is set at 5 minute periods.
Just add the line

between <head> and </head> in the html code

Please e-mail any comments, good, bad or otherwise so that I can carry out
any changes and improvements for users benefit.
My penny worth:
On the website you are loosing a lot of resolution on the graber picture because the dimensions of the picture are 900 by 722, while it is squeezed to 694 by 557 on the website.
On http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/wgtaylor/capt501-5.jpg all details are revealed.
I would prefer to see the picture in it's full glory on the site.

Thanks for making the grabber available to us.

73, Rik  ON7YD - OR7T