LF: ZL2AOH

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: ZL2AOH
From: Peter Dodd <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 22:02:21 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Yesterday my wife Erica and myself had the pleasure of being host to Ralph Sutton, ZL2AOH. Ralph is the the Finance and QSL Manager to the Quartz Hill radio club that has featured in many long distance LF propagation tests.
You can see more of this project by visiting

www.zl6qh.com.

Ralph and his wife Gwenda have been touring the UK since early May, visiting many friends and acquaintances. Today he commenced a weeks visit to France.

Now this is quite a punishing schedule for a young man but Ralph is 86 years old! I will have to find out what his secret is.

Regards

Peter, G3LDO