Re: LF: Upload software.

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Upload software.
From: Roman RW3ADB <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 03:42:54 +0400
Sender: [email protected]

HiGary!

We are use an Argo-uploader from Rik Strobe.(Andy RN3AGC and me.)

He is working well w/o Argo. You need click OK when the programm started.

I use Spectran with argo-uploader easy.

If you need more then one uploader rename the other copy argo-uploader.

That program easy like an axe and working well 100%. TNX to Rik.

73!

Roman

* Gary - G4WGT <[email protected]> [Fri, 23 May 200

8 18:56:33 +0100]:
Hi LF,

What is the software for uploading screen shots to a grabber page of a
website ?

As I run a Softrock receiver 24/7 I will give it a try & set up a
grabber.

Any hints & tips will be appreciated from the experienced users.

73,

Gary - G4WGT - IO83QP.

--
Roman RW3ADB.