LF: Re: Upload software.

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Upload software.
From: "Mark" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 21:18:00 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Gary
I use spectrum lab. It has a dedicated HTTP server, which is OK so long as your IP address is not constantly on the move, you may note that I have set the port to 8080 not 80 as per normal HTTP, thus this restricts access to the page a little (I am not supposed to run full public access HTTP servers by my ISP rules.) I placed a link to the local grabber server on my webpages.
if not using this software, it can force a jpg to be saved to a folder, and this can be automatically ftp transferred to your web server by a bit of software.. I haven't investigated this but that's what John SLV does.
Shout if you need any more detail on the way I do this
regards
mark