RE: LF:RE: RSGB List

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: RE: LF:RE: RSGB List
From: "John RABSON" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 18:33:29 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
I had the same difficulty in unsubscribing as Warren, last year and also
recently.  In the end I simply subscribed again, but quoting my new e-mail
address.  It means they send the same message twice, but my e-mail application
filters the old one quite successfully.

One wonders who is minding the store?

You could try e-mailing RSGB but wait until next week because this week they
are moving offices.

73 John F5VLF/G3PAI