RE: LF:RE: RSGB List

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: RE: LF:RE: RSGB List
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 20:44:20 +0000
Cc: "Dave Sergeant" <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Dave, John, and the list:

       This is turning into an interesting experiment on how long an e-mail
reflector can survive on its own after those who set it up, maintained it etc
have all moved on. It may well last until someone turns out the lights at the
ISP!

> Maybe somebody from Blacksheep can enlighten us, or maybe now is the
> time to follow those other groups and move elsewhere....

    Perhaps a new list server will allow more reasonably sized attachments, the
30K or so limit at blacksheep is a through back to the very  early days of the
net and e-mail!

--
73 Warren K2ORS
WD2XGJ     136-140kHz