Re: LF: 500 LISTEN

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 500 LISTEN
From: KU4XR <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 10:38:35 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Mal: " When in doubt: find out !! " I have been on the tellie with the
ARRL
asking about the rules pertaining to US Hams crossbanding with International
Experimental
stations. ARRL is contacting our FCC to find out some specific rules about
this, if any
even exist. I do not know yet. Someone else might. The only thing the ARRL
could tell me
is that if your experimental license specifically allows you to communicate
with Amateur
stations, and further; International stations, then it should be a permissible
crossband
QSO. What does your license say? , and let's go from there.

--- mal <[email protected]> wrote:

> Is there anyone in the USA listening for UK stns on 500 khz for a possible
> QSO.
> If so what time ?
> de Mal/G3KEV

73, all from Andy Bell - KU4XR - EM75xr