Re: LF: DI2AM audible in Moscow!

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DI2AM audible in Moscow!
From: KU4XR <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 10:46:43 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: [email protected]
Hey Jordan; nice to hear from you. I'm not sure I understand your question.
If you're referring to US stations operating on 600 meters; then Yes,
There are quite a few operating various modes, and scattered across the country.
If you haven't done so; look at WWW.500kc.com and there's a map showing where
many of the stations are located. If this dosen't answer your question, then
let's
try again.