LF: What is the European 600 meter Watering Hole ??

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: What is the European 600 meter Watering Hole ??
From: KU4XR <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 18:39:37 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: [email protected]
Hello all on LF: Is there a 600 meter watering hole for European stations ??
>From online grabbers it seems that the most stations are hovering in the
505 to 505.200 KHz range. The next few days are forecast to be optimal for
TA propagation from Mid Northern Hemisphere. I want to monitor where I might
have the best chance of snagging an Eu signal. Thanks for any response.
73, Andy - KU4XR - EM75xr