Re: LF: Linux (was Re: [500] GM4SLV Grabber)

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Linux (was Re: [500] GM4SLV Grabber)
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 18:45:14 +0000
Sender: [email protected]

Pat,

        Good observations and I couldn't agree more.

Part of the frustration with Vista is that its bloated and runs considerably
slower than XP on the same hardware.
That and the fact that a number of programs won't run at all or crash randomly
under Vista was enough  to make me a Linux convert.

--
73 Warren K2ORS
WD2XGJ     136-140kHz

FN42hi