LF: Dang Eprobes...

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Dang Eprobes...
From: "flo" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 16:48:40 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
(warning this is only slight LF radio orientated)

Sees Laurence sitting at a red light just off Highway 59, Houston Texas.. up pulls the bright shiny Sheriffs car besides of me and he signals to wind down my window,  and hollers thru his open window....

"Hey boy, dat one of dem dair GPS location devices?" -pointing to my Eprobe mag-mounted on the car roof.

"No Sheriff (best to call him what's written on the side of his car, they don?t like being called "officer" if your dealing with the Sheriff" )

"it?s a radio antennae mounted in a baby bottle".....

The Sheriff raises his dark sunglasses and looks closer at the Walgreens transparent baby bottle with rg174 coming out of the teat at the bottom...." Dang.." he exclaims. and chuckles."Dat IS a dang baby bottle!"...and burns rubber from the lights,...

This is the run in with the law I found humorous

73.

Laurence KL1 x  mobile stuck in a INS time warp in Houston