Re: LF: Kevlar guy rope for radiating mast ? conductive ?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Kevlar guy rope for radiating mast ? conductive ?
From: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 21:44:30 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Graham,

  Most kevlar rope for antenna use has an outer covering of Dacron for UV
protection so it will be non conductive.
However, I don't think its a good idea to guy the very top of a vertical
especially if high power is in use, particularly in rainy conditions.

--
73 Warren K2ORS
WD2XGJ     136-140kHz

FN42hi