LF: WX et al into 9V1

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: WX et al into 9V1
From: Laurence KL1X <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 15:19:03 -0900
Sender: [email protected]
Uwe - thanks for the continuing support from all Eu stations putting up signals. Your making my baby bottle/earthed door framed eprobes  very happy! (after a lot of leg work Eprobes have proven the best solution over room mounted large tooned loops etc on this small town apartment block). Dont think Ive seen as good a path since KL7/G back in Jan 2003.

The distance looks good - Ill have to get the GPS out again as Ive forgotten the Maidenhead but as Ive said before receiving any low eirp signals of LF is a result, though you guys are doing the hard work - Its just so so noisy ionoshperically speaking here; we have to have a mix of both good propagation plus a rare non tstormy radii

The only stations Ive detected further on 137Khz are from G land. at around 10800 or so - Ive yet to bag anything from East coast USA but that would be a real miracle. I think your my first D

I took a look back/clearing my argo archives last night and reviewed some 10,000 captures (my finger is sore this morning) - Ive definately had traces on your and YO's/XDV's before but nothing I would want to say was a SETI hit.

Mal  KEV - thanks for the info on 9M on 160 the other night -I should get my fishing rod out and see if I can get a signal out on 160 but Im "slightly" antennae challenged here, and know Im down on a guy 1 mile down the road whose got a full sized doublet up. No chance!

Cheers
Laurence about to be mobile 9M

> Hi Laurence,
> you are welcome. I v.v. thank you for monitoring.
> abt six weeks try. at last my signs were visible on your grabber.
> 10172km, is it first-class or have there been others who reached this distance
> on LF QRGs?
>
> best regards
> Uwe/dj8wx/jo43sv

Shed those extra pounds with MSN and The Biggest Loser! Learn more. =