LF: RA3YO et al into Singapore 1N 104E

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RA3YO et al into Singapore 1N 104E
From: Laurence KL1X <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 18:01:34 -0900
Sender: [email protected]
Dmitry - QSL  - Nice "YO" then full call sequence. AOS around 2030z LOS after 20 mins after my local dawn 2326Z - great signals and hoping for even better tonight.

I saw nothing on 500KHz during the same period. It wasnt all that quiet last night either with strong storms North of Borneo but nothing too close. It hasnt rained here for over a week which I think it the longest Ive seen

Im still unsure of the other signals HF of you - but when I get a moment ill take another looksee

Thanks to you, WX and XDV for the signals

Ill have the system running for USA pre dawn and then for Eu/Asia tonight both 500 and 137KHz

73 - Laurence, 9V1LF/M at the moment -

Rx .sys - PAoRDT Eprobe(s) on roof R75 @ 65ft or so
Singapore

Shed those extra pounds with MSN and The Biggest Loser! Learn more. =