RE: LF: UNID 137.7772

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: UNID 137.7772
From: Laurence KL1X <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 01:17:18 -0900
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks Uwe - Ive seen WPF in Shanghai and traces here in Singapore before so I know he can make it -

Im just back from Kuala Lumpur (KL) West Malaysia and driving back over the past 4 hours the  weather has got worse and worse and its virtually dark here two hours before nominated sunset. The   LF band is very very noizy but its amazing how it can quiet down in just an hour or two so heres fingers crossed.

Ill have both 137.775-7815 and circa 136.318 KHz open up from my sundown with a third receiver on 505Khz if I can figure out three computer channels/receivers.

Laurence 9V1 LF

> Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 17:09:27 +0100
> From: [email protected]
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: LF: UNID 137.7772
>
> Hi Laurence,
> I received UA4WPF - LO66pu on that QRG some days (evenings) ago.
> Regards
> Uwe/dj8wx/jo43sv

Helping your favorite cause is as easy as instant messaging. You IM, we give. Learn more. =