LF: UNID 137.7772

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: UNID 137.7772
From: Laurence KL1X <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 15:56:00 -0900
Sender: [email protected]
thanks Ted - unlikely you  as it was still in the late afternoon before your sunset but hey its LF so who knows. Signal didnt last that long and still UNID; likely to be more European/Asian. Conditions still not that good here equatorially looking on LF but it was a lot quieter QRN wise and saw more NDBs' around 510KHz than normal.

Cheers
Laurence 9M/KL1X mobile E2 northbound towards Kuala Lumpur...avoiding the monkeys on the road.