Re: LF: RE: 500kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE: 500kHz
From: David Pratt <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 11:42:18 +0000
Sender: [email protected]

In a recent message, John W Gould <[email protected]> wrote ...
There is nothing that individual NoV holders need to do apart from wait
patiently!

John -
In the event that the expiry dates of the current NoV permits will be extended, what will be the position as regards extending the permitted modes?

My present NoV only permits "A1A, CW". This is what I applied for, thinking that that would be all that would be allowed on 501-504. As PSK, RTTY, etc is being used on the band and I should like to know what the procedure is for adding data modes to an existing NoV. Will a resubmission be necessary?

73

David G4DMP
--
| David M Pratt, Kippax, Leeds, UK |