LF: RE: G3ZWH e-mail?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: G3ZWH e-mail?
From: "Dave G3WCB" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 21:49:16 -0000
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btopenworld.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:In-Reply-To:Importance; b=BzPUzGwLd9kmnrV/yMsU6MGs8ppFbcK2YBBC1v62krN9AjUQBYktbgyqjRyIW1XNu5uZ4E4mpu5tdbwdYA+MZN65hgn+eFTwK6eWqTUqO51b3+ZW4mFJm85NaTzF5G6Wg0mIKlE0UonDASwAaLIyzH9NegrpTIJ7gCqRJ0wvJ8c= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hmm...

I make his locator to be JO01FH. (Very close to JO01JG, it has to be said)

Take his Post Code or street name from QRZ.com, and plug it into Flash
Earth, and you can see that Doug's road starts at 51d 19m 14s North, 000d
26m 7s E and runs south to 51d 19m 26s N, 000d 25m 57s E.

http://www.flashearth.com/

Drop these latitudes/longitudes into a Locator program such as the G3NPF
Locator Calculator, and they both fall within the JO01FH descriptor.

http://homepages.tesco.net/~a.wadsworth/index.htm

Sadly, it is not possible to calculate an e-mail address from a Lat/Long!

You'll have to drop him a QSL card instead..

73, Dave G3WCB IO91RM