LF: RE: Fw: [amateur-radio] Funeral Coverage Satellite details

To: "'[email protected]'" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: Fw: [amateur-radio] Funeral Coverage Satellite details
From: Reeves Paul <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 08:26:48 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
What has this to do with lf??

Paul Reeves   G8GJA

-----Original Message-----
From: gboorerzl3pn [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 20 January 2008 00:48
To: [email protected]

thanks for info..so glad my family in england and other KIWIS should be able

to see the state funeral of our sir ed hillary..i was one of the hams lucky
enough to contact the trans antartic nz expedition away back in 50s on
14mhz..i have still got qsl card..the three hams in group a all silent
keys..george zl3pn 73s kia-ora