LF: Re: [500] GM4SLV Grabber

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: [500] GM4SLV Grabber
From: "Holger 'Geri', DK8KW" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 12:59:21 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello John,

sorry to hear that your antennat came down in the storm. I know the feeling,
I have lost my LF/MF antennas during heavy winds a couple of times (if your
antennat didn't comedown during the last storm it was not yet high enough
;-) ... hope you are able to set it up soon.

Your grabber si very helpful to me to observe the signal variations of DI2BO
on 505.015 kHz.

Best 73

Geri, DK8KW / DI2BO