Re: LF: -HELP- MMANA-GAL Antenna analyzer .... can anyone'code' an ar

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: -HELP- MMANA-GAL Antenna analyzer .... can anyone'code' an array ?
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 20:12:41 -0000
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=mK4W92KOQEIwvl3aBYX9J6LOLEo0D+GisEehhU06dlbXx8Y1+jJSeHOTJdamwLrvACxISKomk/6nfjg2eeN9Wbi5YjKfIznRtz+WWzFHRMOo0bK5zcQB+mF/Y2tRrU8PpB4PG8iUtIs2F7ACZbTLa6ZD3FurQ3uIMf6qk9WwhDI= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)