LF: Sing high Sing low sweet vertical

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Sing high Sing low sweet vertical
From: Laurence KL1X <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 01:11:51 -0900
Sender: [email protected]

Chaps - considering the very (very) noizy qrn wise of constant s9 plus qrn this is good going; actually receiving anything at all at our erp´s given the tropical equatorial location is a good christmas present.

9V1 LF Rx continues on ´auto´
R75 E probe at appx 23m
http://kl1x.com

73
Laurence bicycle mobile in EA8
Sunny 22C

Hi Laurence and Dmitry,
I also saw the very clear "O"  on Lawrence's grabber, but did you notice
traces lower on 318/318.5 of a signal drifting up in frequency at about 21:00
could this have been PE1RRF ?
Sadly no trace of my transmission, although I belive conditions are getting to be
good, The Kp index is very low, Dst rising towards zero and it is now several days
since the last disturbance. So I will continue to transmit towards Singapore pre-dawn.
May have to shift freq to avoid congestion on 318 hi.
Merry Christmas to all.
Laurie.G3AQC.

Don't get caught with egg on your face. Play Chicktionary! Check it out! =