LF: Grabber

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Grabber
From: "Holger 'Geri', DK8KW" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 09:56:58 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello John,

thanks for putting up your grabber on the internet.

I am currently observing DI2BO's signal in comparison to other signals on th
air. It is intersting to see how big the QSB can be from one minute to the
other. DI2AM seems to be stable throughout the day, DI2BO's signal with much
less ERP (my best guess is in the 100 mW range with a 1 Ampere antenna
current) can only be seen from time to time, but sometimes it comes up
almost as strong as DI2AM.

The distance is around 1100 km.

Again, thanks for providing this service. Best 73 and a Merry Christmas!

Geri, DK8KW / DI2BO