LF: Re: LF/MF EER transverter

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: LF/MF EER transverter
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 15:24:04 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

That will be intresting ,

Pls , add

Tnx - G ..

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2007 2:16 PM
Subject: LF: LF/MF EER transverter

Dear LF Group,

I have written up an article describing my transverter with EER PA for
500kHz. It runs to 7 pages with circuit diagrams etc., and the pdf file at
180kB is too big for the reflector as usual. If anyone would like a copy,
let me know and I will send it direct - I'll wait until this evening to see
who wants it, and reply to all together, to save replying to large numbers
of e-mails separately

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU