Re: LF: XES et al

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: XES et al
From: John Andrews <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 10:27:12 -0500
Sender: [email protected]

Warren,

His sunrise now is at 2247 UTC, and sunset at 1050 UTC. So he presently has a common-darkness window on one path to us for about an hour and 10 minutes after our sunset, and on the other path for about 35 minutes before our sunrise. Alan will chime in at this point and remind us that darkness approaching the "skip" points is the real key, and the windows will thus be greater.

John A.

[email protected] wrote:

    What UTC time is your dawn? I shut down WD2XGJ at 07:00 UTC last night.