Re: LF: Re: LF/MF EER transverter uk500 kz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: LF/MF EER transverter uk500 kz
From: Peter March <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 21:53:55 +0000 (GMT)
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks for your great contribution Jim.

A good idea Graham
That is the big advantage of the UK500khz forum in that archived stuff can be available to users at any time in the file and picture archive. Too bad the RSGB reflector does not have this facility,  a big body of work could have been built up over the years. This would allow new comers and regulars alike the opportinity to browse the history of the LF Art. Although I think the Blacksheep application may have some archive facility, it seems never to have been invoked by the "webmaster" and if I read it correctly its a bit user unfriendly anyway a bit DOSish.So why not migrate to a newer user friendly system,  Google Uk500khz. Also it has the advantage of compartmetalising the discussion Threads. Another valuable resource for browsing back over time on a given subject.
Just a plug for what I think would take this discussion group forward into 21st century along with the EER PA technology.
I will now duck below the parapit once again. Vy 73 to all LF de petefmt

Graham <[email protected]> wrote:
Jim,

You can post the files on this page , anyone can view then , might be
better having one 'master set' if you need to up-date etc

http://groups.google.com/group/uk500khz/web/eer-transmitting

Graham ..