Re: LF: MF CONDX

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: MF CONDX
From: "Dave Sergeant" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 12:13:57 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
On 16 Nov 2007 at 9:52, hamilton mal wrote:

> Condx on both 600 and 160m have been poor this past few days, nothing
> hrd from W/VE last night/early this morning at this qth.

DX is always a relative thing, one man's meat is another man's
poison...

As the first morning with my newly resonated 160m vertical I did not
hear any dx myself though there were plenty of chaps calling CQ DX
with no results (but don't think I heard you calling Mal...). I
slightly cheekily though called EA6SX who was calling CQ DX and
grabbed a quick QSO with him, a new 2007 band slot. Last night I
worked LX2007L, another new band slot. Both on 5W output.

I do though have a QRM problem on that band in the form of a
broadband buzzin which I suspect is coming from a local TV - it was
not there this morning. Not had any such problems on 500kHz though,
but it does seem the local QRM problems are getting worse and worse.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com