Re: LF: MF CONDX

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: MF CONDX
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 15:33:42 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi John
I did work VE1ZZ who gave me 549 when I popped out of the qsb at 0117 utc. I
had been 339 for some time before this. It was a good qso and he got his
report etc solid from me. Unfortunately condx have taken a dip since. I need
another opening like this for a qso with the USA. That same night I heard
WD2XSH/17 on 505.63 khz at 559 on normal cw and probably could have worked
him but he was in beacon mode. I have not heard him since.
73 de Mal/G3KEV