Re: LF: QSW/QTV

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: QSW/QTV
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 16:12:12 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

 ..  As we seem to  have a nautical flavour to the exchange, perhaps we have a descendant of  Mr Edward Teach in our midst, who although a fine seaman did bend the rules slightly … to quote >> To avoid any ambiguity xband working 500/HF. I will use the HF freqs at
times and use QSW or QTV 505.5 khz <<<

 505.5 ? web link reveals all

http://www.elizabethan-era.org.uk/famous-pirates.htm

G ..