LF: Re: Visual Aurora and good condx

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Visual Aurora and good condx
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 21:46:01 -0000
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=XFzKtvmOWkbZOQpkvG0utvp8IasK/RzYwYrB5hNDRHRnPE0Y1ndTcSQTfxP565v3b9HdYQ5gcfI01qqJfcPl2ZBooXgKlg3LrhvrWbgr2txN73/9h4h5TCd3e1iGAtUP2C7Zun9HRCcgnok/MM9flzK2UrCvkovS4SGHLAGiR6g= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi John yes a Coronal hole flow shock at around 1800-2100z period pushed the
Kp up to 5 which is enough to give you a display up there. The radio effects
will probably not be felt until tomorrow night when things may be down a
bit. The Dst index is only down to -35nT at present but it is probably still
dropping. Anyone watching overnight may find the pre-dawn period is not as
good as it is usually.

Well done on Working peter that is almost as dar as you can go south, though
it might not be as far as to Tom G3OLB (another old 136 stalwart)

Best wishes
Alan G3NYK