Re: LF: Spec lab wont run ...... win xp-pro

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Spec lab wont run ...... win xp-pro
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 11:08:52 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Dr Wolf,

Everything is now, fine , I'm running the latest 'stable' version. I'm not sure as to what had happened, as initially, I re-installed over the existing file set , with no result.

I then,totally un-installed the software and directory using the uninstall function, , re-installed, its working fine

Whatever had happend, im not sure, the prog booted up , responded to the menue's but there was no waterfall or spectrum display , as if the soundcard had not been selected.

Even if it only ran on a tuesday morning , its still a very impressive analyser lol

Rgds

Graham ..

----- Original Message ----- From: <[email protected]>