Re: LF: Spec lab wont run ...... win xp-pro

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Spec lab wont run ...... win xp-pro
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 09:22:11 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Graham,

I assume you use one of the "stable" (not "unstable") releases... I recently
modified the buffer structure to support very long FFT's, which caused some
problems with the memory allocation.

To get SpecLab running again without re-installing it, delete the files
SETTINGS.INI and MCONFIG.INI in the SpecLab directory. This takes you back to
the safe default values, and allows you to select one of the predefined
settings from the main menu.

Best regards,
  Wolf  DL4YHF

(currently without internet access at home; sri for the ads adde by the webmail
provider)