Re: LF: slv and dpe, xgj and xes

To: [email protected], "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: slv and dpe, xgj and xes
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 12:23:26 +0000
Cc: Laurence KL1X <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Laurence,

   Thank you for the report from your mobile. It was the first transmission
from WD2XGJ since the 10th of January! Testing a new antenna setup (parallel
loops made up of coaxial cable) with low power (250 watts). I have to assemble
the higher power tuner components in a box before I can run full power with the
Decca tx.

--
73 Warren K2ORS
WD2XGJ     136-140kHz