Re: LF: Re: Olivia data test

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Olivia data test
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 12:19:25 +0000
Cc: "Andy Talbot" <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Andy,

     I did a test last week with JT2 on 500kHz and unfortunately no one was
able to decode it - not sure  what the problem was. I wonder if you have
successfully used JT2? I loaded messages into the TX1 through TX6 boxes and
pressed the corresponding button to the right of the box - noises came out the
sound card and were sent out on 500kHz but no decodes despite multiple
listeners.  If you could advise how to properly Tx that would be appreciated!
The program looks very interesting but the documentation is sparse at best.

--
73 Warren K2ORS
WD2XGJ     136-140kHz

FN42hi