LF: Re: A second soundcard

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: A second soundcard
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 10:55:43 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi John,

I would expect a second sound card to work ok as XP will certainly support 2 cards to run simultaniously if not more. Cards cost so little it's not a lot to spend if doesn't work. You can of course use the mic input on the exsisting card but it will require some input attenuation.

73

Gary - G4WGT - IO83qp

----- Original Message ----- From: "John RABSON" <[email protected]>