Re: LF: 500kHz reports 16th/17th Sep

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: 500kHz reports 16th/17th Sep
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 10:49:44 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi David, LF,

I got the same impression here in NW UK as I was seeing full qrss call letters comming out of the noise quite regularly when I don't normally see anything until quite late so it could be due to seasonal changes as we head towards winter.

Also saw & heard G3XIZ DFCW CQ calls quite strong but was unable to respond.

73

Gary - G4WGT - IO83qp

----- Original Message ----- From: <[email protected]>