Re: LF: A question of calibration

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: A question of calibration
From: "Malcolm Harman" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 10:01:54 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

John.

Fascinating stuff and all your are papers duly saved. I sort of knew PA0SE must be right and while E/H = 377 ohms between the Helmholtz coils, we have to go to the far field of an antenna before a "plane" wave is sufficiently well formed and once again E/H = 377 ohms. Thanks for the clarification.

73 Malcolm.

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Andrews" <[email protected]>