LF: Re: [500]: G3OLB rst 549 , qsb , io83lk 21:19 hrs

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: [500]: G3OLB rst 549 , qsb , io83lk 21:19 hrs
From: "Tom Boucher" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 19:35:29 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Dave

I've not heard Peter G3JFS for a while. Had a QSO or two with him when he first came on a few weeks ago and he was a very good signal here over the 60 odd mile path, as you might expect. Perhaps we can twist his arm to come on again. I'm sure he would hear John's signal OK.

73
Tom G3OLB

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave G3WCB" <[email protected]>