Re: LF: [500]: GM4SLV - report

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: [500]: GM4SLV - report
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 00:09:36 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Very odd , nothing on the band from down south, I can see a low signal on the birmingham grabber , but its not showing this end , wallasey , io83lk , I can normally see a few beacons at the top of the band , one during the day , but for the last days , very little has shown , my background noise is slightly lower a the moment as well , hovering round 2.5 / 3 on meter .

rx is skanti R5003 marine set

Graham

G0NBD. IO83LK ..

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave G3WCB" <[email protected]>