Re: LF: 500 Permit Allocation conditions

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 500 Permit Allocation conditions
From: Alan Ibbetson <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 10:12:13 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
In message <006b01c7d3ba$78370d00$0300a8c0@lark>, Alan Melia <[email protected]> writes
You could be sinking
a awfull lot of work by several people to get this allocation at
all.....dont mess it up !

and In message <004301c7d3c7$5515e780$fd1a7ad5@w4o8m9>, James Moritz <[email protected]> writes
any QSOs resulting should probably be considered a spin-off of the
experimental activity.

My NoV application specifically mentioned "assessing the communications effectiveness of electrically small aerials in a domestic garden". I expected to engage in two way QSOs with a significant number of stations "to compliment the work I am already undertaking in the field of HF low power communication".

I've got as far as I feel able, within the constraints of low QSO activity, so I am leaving the band free for those more worthy than I. I've put my 500K transmitter on the shelf and will reconfigure my inverted-L for top band when I next crank the tower down. I'll unsubscribe from this list now, to save bandwidth on blacksheep.org.

Back to building my 30 watt homebrew 80M superhet CW transceiver in a 2x4x4 inch box...
--

Cheers,

Alan G3XAQ
[email protected]