Re: LF: 503.7 QRSS-3 from Shetland

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 503.7 QRSS-3 from Shetland
From: John GM4SLV <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 07:18:31 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
On Mon, 6 Aug 2007 23:43:02 +0200
Hartmut Wolff <[email protected]> wrote:

> John,
> copied your signal 21:28-21:35. Nothing seen before 21:28. A capture
> can be seen here:
> http://www.h-wolff.de/Latest500kHz.htm
>
> 73
> Hartmut
> www.h-wolff.de
> Locator: JO52hp
>
> > LF gang.

Thanks for the report Hartmut!

That's very nice to see. I make it to be 1109km from IP90gg -> JO52hp

I turned off the transmission at around 21:35 UTC as I wanted an early
night - I should have hung around a bit longer!

At this latitude it doesn't become properly dark until 21:30 - at least
that's better then in mid-summer, when it doesn't get dark at all!

I will be on again tonight for a longer period. I hope to have a CW QSO
with Finbar and others.

Very glad to see your screen capture.

Best 73

John GM4SLV