Re: LF: [500]: 503.7 QRSS-3 from Shetland

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: [500]: 503.7 QRSS-3 from Shetland
From: John GM4SLV <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 07:23:02 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
On Mon, 6 Aug 2007 22:40:18 +0100
"Dave G3WCB" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi, John, Roelof.
>
> I captured something this evening, at around 21:30z. It may or may
> not be your signal, but it was certainly on the right frequency, and
> seemed to be getting stronger. I was using QRSS10 to narrow down the
> RX window, so it might look a bit compressed.
>
> I'll take a listen for you tomorrow, and I can leave the rx running
> overnight if required.
>
> 73, Dave G3WCB IO91RM

Hi Dave, LF

Thanks for looking last night.

Hartmut got a nice capture just before I turned off for the night at
21:35. It looks like I need to wait until after 21:30 UTC, when
darkness finally arrives here.

Finbar's beacon starts to get much stronger then too.

I will be be on tomorrow evening and hope to work some CW as well as
get some QRSS reports.

Thanks for looking and hope to make it 2 way in the near future.

John
GM4SLV