LF: Re: 500 - QRSS - CQ

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: 500 - QRSS - CQ
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 21:12:31 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Chris,

I am seeing you using SpecLab & PA0RDT mini-whip at 7 mtrs but not hearing any audio from your signal.

Is that another station just above you at 503.500 KHz ??

Still have no Tx antenna yet but the roofer is comming to replace my garage roof on saturday (weather is forecast reasonable for weekend).

I will soon be able to re-erect the LF/MF 12 mtr vertical this time with a 1.5 x 1.5 mtr square top load & 375 uH lightweight elevated inductance hopefully for improved performance.

73

Gary - G4WGT - IO83qp