LF: Re: 500 - QRSS - CQ

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: 500 - QRSS - CQ
From: CHRISTOPHER OSBORN <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 21:37:12 +0100 (BST)
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks for the report Gary.

I was monitoring using 'Argo' with all gains quite high and spinning my receive loop but could see no other stations.

G3VTT called CQ for a time on straight CW but didn't get any takers.
I'd already worked Colin earlier so went QRT while he called.

Looking forward to hearing (or seeing) sigs from your new, improved aerial system.
Hope the rain holds off - Hi !

73 Chris G3XIZ

Gary - G4WGT <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi Chris,

I am seeing you using SpecLab & PA0RDT mini-whip at 7 mtrs but not hearing
any audio from your signal.

Is that another station just above you at 503.500 KHz ??

Still have no Tx antenna yet but the roofer is comming to replace my garage
roof on saturday (weather is forecast reasonable for weekend).

I will soon be able to re-erect the LF/MF 12 mtr vertical this time with a
1.5 x 1.5 mtr square top load & 375 uH lightweight elevated inductance
hopefully for improved performance.

73

Gary - G4WGT - IO83qp