LF: SAQ received in north Italy

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: SAQ received in north Italy
From: Claudio Pozzi <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 15:13:09 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
I've received SAQ in Sormano, JN45PU, ABT 50 kM north of Milano.

My rig:
1) E-field antenna (Coca Cola can + home made impedance adapter with J310 fet
source follower & BFR96 transistor emitter follower)
2) Step-up audio transformer 1:5 ratio
3) Mike input of PC audio Board
4) Specrum Lab program

The signal was 599 (ABT 20 dB over the noise), many statics QRN. No char lost.

I've observed that when SAQ key was up on my PC screen I can see a very weak
signal, as some carrier leakage.

Any info about SAQ key-up ERP radiated?

See attached image.

73 de Claudio, IK2PII

--
Claudio Pozzi  -  Happy Linux User  -  http://www.qsl.net/ik2pii

 Sponsor:
 250 biglietti da visita Gratis + 42 modelli e Etichette per Indirizzo Gratis +
Porta biglietti Gratis -Offerta limitata!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=6782&d=1-7