Re: LF: Re: SAQ / VO1NA

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: SAQ / VO1NA
From: "F6CWN" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 11:08:04 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
01./07/2007   1102z

Hello Joe!

Thank you Joe for your message as well as you efforts on 137.777 KHz
Will be you QRV in rx on 137?
It could help us to want to transmit in your direction from Europe... (me at first!).
VY 73 Joe and TU again!

Jeff / F6CWN JN09TT in Normandy near the city of Dieppe.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Craig" <[email protected]>