Re: LF: RE: 500 v 136

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE: 500 v 136
From: John GM4SLV <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 09:56:19 +0100 (BST)
Sender: [email protected]
Dave, Mal & LF,

I'm still waiting for my NOV to arrive!

My TX is all ready to go (about 16 watts key down, but hopefully I'll up
it a bit to cope with an initially poor antenna).

I've just been away for a couple of days but I'm back at home as of
Thursday morning and I hope to get a proper loading coil and matching
xfmr wound today so that I'll be ready to go as soon as the NOV arrives,
if it ever does!

I had some encouraging reception of Finbar GI4DPE in daylight earlier in
the week.

Can anyone give me a clue as to how long OFCOM/RSGB take to process the
SRP applications. I posted mine on Wed 4th July, so it's been 2 weeks
and counting.

Can't wait, but don't want to jump the gun in the legality stakes!

I'm certainly more interested in working live CW as opposed to QRSS etc,
but I see the utility of the "automatic" modes for collection of data
regarding fading etc.

Hope to see some of you on the key as soon as OFCOM get the paperwork
done...fingers crossed...

Cheers,

John GM4SLV

--
G-GRP-Club 2377, QRP-ARCI 12384, SKCC 3214
Member : RSGB, ARRL