LF: 500kHz screen grabs.

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: 500kHz screen grabs.
From: John GM4SLV <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 09:57:03 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi LF gang,

After last night's QRSS data collection I have 140 screen dumps of
M0BMU, G3YXM and G3WCB ending at around 0800 UTC this morning.

I can provide them to anyone who wants them, at present I've zipped
them up into one ZIP file, but it's 21MB! I will make seperate zipfiles
for each hour - with 12 captures in each.

Currently I'm uploading a capture of the full band 500-505.51 to

http://www.sighthound.demon.co.uk/pshed/gm4slv_speclab.jpg

I'll set the time period for capture and upload to 5 minutes.

I see (and read by ear) Finbar GI4DPE on 503.25 and just now can see
another signal around 502.5 Can't quite read it among the huge static
crashes!

Cheers,

John

--
G-GRP-Club 2377, QRP-ARCI 12384, SKCC 3214
Member : RSGB, ARRL