Re: LF: Back Home 502Khz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Back Home 502Khz
From: "Dave Sergeant" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 09:48:40 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
On 22 Jul 2007 at 4:13, [email protected] wrote:

> Dave: Great to work you - CW appreciated

Not sure which Dave you are referring to. Called you quite a few
times but got no response.... On one of those calls Mike G3XDV heard
me and sent me a 569 report.

Hope you have success with your receiver and atu improvements. Most
of the time you were a genuine 599 on the meter, but at times you
were down to s7-8. I guess your kite was not vertical at those
times...

Been listening to G4ADR calling CQ around 502.0 this morning - bit of
chirp on his signal and he is drifting around a bit, 569 here. I see
from qrz.com that his in Thame in Bucks. Gave him a couple of calls
but no response, thought at that range I should have been able to
raise him.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com